Monday, July 2, 2012

Moroni 10

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God" (32).

Come unto Christ and be made perfect in Him. The Book of Mormon teaches entirely about Jesus Christ and his atonement. He loves us. He wants us to be perfected in Him. He has made it possible. I hope we each take steps everyday to become a little closer to him.



Gordon B. Hinckley said:
“I pray that what you have heard and seen may make a difference in your lives. I pray that each of us will be a little more kind, a little more thoughtful, a little more courteous. I pray that we will keep our tongues in check and not let anger prompt words which we would later regret. I pray that we may have the strength and the will to turn the other cheek, to walk the extra mile in lifting up the feeble knees of those in distress” ("Let Us Live the Gospel More Fully").
I hope you've enjoyed my thoughts on the Book of Mormon and that it's inspired you to do a little better. It's certainly inspired me. I truly wish for you to read the Book of Mormon. It's the word of God. Who else is best at explaining God and his plan for us than God himself? Read the Book of Mormon. Study it. It'll change you, even if it's your 100th reading of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment