Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am going to Switzerland

So guess what? I'm going to Switzerland. Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard in your life?
I, me, and myself, am going to Switzerland.
That country in Europe.
Why?
Well, I'm going to be there to help my cousin out. She's in a huge play production Oliver that she's been preparing for since at least February and she has a minorly important part. However, she had three young children and her husband will be gone most of the time because of work.
She looked up babysitting. But in Switzerland all of the babysitters have to register. There's basically a babysitting union over there. Thus, if you want a babysitter you go through the union. As a result you pay quite a bit. A LOT actually.
This is where I come in.
See, it's actually cheaper to fly me from California to Switzerland and back then it is to get a 16 year old girl from around the corner. So I'm going to Switzerland!
I'm going to Switzerland! I'll get to see my cousin and her kids, and probably my Aunt and Uncle and their kids. I'll get to see a small part of Europe. I get to experience jet lag. I'll get to see things older than my country. I'm so excited for this experience!! And I'll be gone for 30 days! Yet, I'll be home in time to see my brother leave on his mission.
This is going to be quite the adventure! I'm so very stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment