Thursday, November 11, 2010

Counting Down

My vacation is coming to an end and I'll be going back to Idaho in January. I'll miss my family. I'll miss my ward. I'll miss the kids I babysit. However, I'm excited to go back to the college life. It went by so fast last time, and I'm sure these next two semesters will be no different. I'll be home again soon enough.

What's exciting is that for the Spring semester my brother will be up at school with me! This will probably be the only semester I'll have with him as he'll be turning 19 next Fall and going on his mission. The Spring semester is the best! It's warm! It's bright and sunny! It'll be a lot of fun! and my brother will be there!!!

But I have Winter to go through first.

Today I registered for my classes. I was able to get most of the ones I wished to have. Young Adult Literature, The Developing World, Family Foundations, Essentials of Human Nutrition, Money Management, and Intro to Web Design/Development. It looks to be a fun semester!

Young Adult Literature fits with my major and is something I have an interest in. I love to read all types of books and young adult literature is always a favorite.

The Developing World will be a foundation course, but looks really quite interesting. I like to learn about other countries and how they work. I don't know how exactly that class will go, but I'm excited for it!

Family Foundations is a religion course based on The Family: A Proclamation to the World. I had a Family course the last semester, but that was for my minor. This will be a different aspect of it.

Essentials of Human Nutrition will obviously be about nutrition. I think this is an important subject matter for me to know as being healthy and being wise in one's intake is something that will be significant for me to work towards living in tip-top shape.

Money Management is a class that will be much appreciated and valued. I, as a poor college student, will hopefully learn the wisdom and knowledge of how to best handle my money throughout my life. It also happens to work for my minor.

My Intro to Web Design/Development class will be for me to know more about, well, Web Designing and such. My brother is into computer programing and it might be helpful for me to know these things in the future.

In anycase, I am rather excited for this next semester. It'll be cold, but it'll be fun!

A few more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. The second one will be . . . we're going to war over your pots and pans! beware! muahahaha! (The spell check recommendation for "muahahaha" is Maharashtra. "Muahahaha" ain't no India city! everybody knows "muahahaha" is a word, duh.)

    ReplyDelete