Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drawings and Thoughts

I love looking up quotes. I love it. Quotes on Life, Love, Friendship, Family, Happiness, Joy, Wisdom, Knowledge, Smiles, etc. I just love it all. Some of my favorite are as follows:

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

"A laugh is a smile that bursts" ~Mary H. Waldrip

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face" ~Victor Hugo

I was in class today and decided to draw some. :D It was a lot of fun. It just makes me smile. They are rather simple drawings, but they were fun to make and then scan... :D so I hope some of them just kinda make your day and have you smiling.



I don't really know what to call this. A fuzzball? A fluffy? Whatever it is, people like them. I love to draw them.



My Blue Flower.



Luv ya!!



This? I just wished to randomly draw. :D Love the quote too. However, wings are very difficult to draw. But I think I did ok. :)



All about Living. :)



Another Happy Quote!!



I wanted to draw a home with a nice little quote. I like this a lot.



Girl + Boy


So that's really all in the drawing department for the day. But It was nice to do. Wish my mind could come up with actual amazing things as this was just kinda doodling in a somewhat thoughtful manner. But it certainly gets you to think calmly, or in other words, it's a kind of meditation. It's enjoyable.

Drawing can get you to think in a different manner then you perhaps normally do. Even if it is only doodling. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment