Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Today was the first day in 19 Christmases that I have been able to sleep in.
Of course, I say "sleep in" loosely.
It was 8:30 am.
Usually, it is 6 or 7 in the morning, as either I would wake myself up or my younger siblings would.
I have to say, it was nice sleeping in as long as we did.

So I usually write a list of the things I've received because I like to look at the past lists as they tell me the sort of things that I liked, or thought was popular, or even what existed.

I received:

Rubber Spatula and Mixes from the family I nannied/babysat for.
A gift card to Barnes & Nobles from a family I helped out.
Beauty and the Beast movie from my brother.
Bumble the Abominable Snowman from my Build-a-Bear managers.
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring movie
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers movie
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King movie
Scarf
Lucky Brand shirt
Eye liner and brush
iTunes Gift Card
Rook cards
Bobby Pins
Hair ties
Lotion
Jump Rope
BYU magnet
Abacus
Chap stick
Erasers
Pencil Sharpener
Sticky Notes
Pen

and also

the 4G iPod Touch

It's been a great Christmas. :) Everything was entirely unexpected and I am very appreciative of the gifts I was gift. The Christmas Season is rather amazing.
LOVE CHRISTMAS.

I hope you all have a
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment