Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

Today I had an epiphany on how wonderful my life really is.

I only have a few things I worry about in life. I worry about school, my future family, building friendships and bettering my habits. That's it. I don't worry about "getting caught" with anything. I don't worry about hiding anything. I don't worry about death. I don't worry about a lot.

I have total peace of mind.

Yes, of course I'm not perfect. I need to do better in my health, education, building strong relationships and daily prayer and scripture study. I need to do better in so many areas of my life that there is no possible way I can list them all. I'm not perfect.

I've realized that I am not perfect and I can't do it on my own, but that when I rely on the Lord to help me when I've done all I can, anything is possible.

Thus, I am at peace even as life has it's ups and downs. I'm not alone. If I have done everything I can, I will not fall be destroyed in any way, because the Lord is there. The Atonement is real. My testimony of it is strong. I will not waver from it. It's such a comfort as life moves on and you see all the trials and hardships. But with the Eternal perspective that the Plan of Salvation gives, I can stand firm through them.

I have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment