Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oreos

Finding the perfect birthday present is one of the most difficult things to do. Honestly. You'd think that even when you are good friends with a person you would know what to get them. But, somehow, you have no idea.
So I ended up just buying my friend Oreos.
Thus, I associated Oreos as a I-had-no-idea-what-else-to-get-you-but-here-are-some-Oreos gift. But she really liked it. Surprise to me. There was then another birthday soon after, and again, I had no idea what to get her. So I ended up just buying Oreos.
Surprise again! She loved them!
I would have never guessed.
My boyfriend, seeing that I was just kinda disappointed in myself for not coming up with anything else, told me that Oreos are, in fact, an excellent gift.
After a few more birthdays in which I gave Oreos, and seeing how much they enjoyed them, I began to believe him. So I thought about it myself and came to the conclusion that if I were to receive Oreos for my birthday, it'd be perfect. :)

Oreos are wonderful!
You can just eat them with milk, make an Oreo shake, an Oreo pie, "mud pudding", Oreo pizza, Oreo cheesecake, Oreo ice cream, etc. There is sooo much that can be done with Oreos.

I've decided that Oreos are going to be my signature birthday gift. So if you have a birthday coming up and you are nearby, be warned, you'll be getting Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment