Saturday, September 10, 2011

2 Days Until...

Two days from now I am flying to Switzerland.
I. Am. Going. To. Switzerland.
Me.
This causes me extreme excitement.
I'm going to visit with my cousin and her kids. I'm going to get to meet these sweet kids and get to know them. I'll also be able to visit with my Aunt's family. It's going to be quite the trip.
I'm going to spend time in Switzerland.
I've learned a few things about Switzerland.
The elevation of the place I'm staying is approximately 1,400 ft.
The elevation of Rexburg, ID, a place that I've lived in for 14 months of the past 24 months, is about 4,900 ft.
I've grown up in a town with the elevation of 90 ft.
This isn't going to be too difficult for me elevation-wise at least. Yay!
However the elevation moves swiftly upwards and I'm planning on taking some amazing photographs of the lovely country. I'm a little bit ecstatic.
I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment