Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BYU-Idaho Center

It's remarkable!
It really is.
Our new BYU-Idaho Center.


Finishing touches


View from the top


 My personal photos at Devotional
(my roommates, Stacia and Brianne)  


Yes. It was a WONDERFUL devotional.
Sister Clark spoke of the settling of the Snake River Valley and the prophecy given by Wilford Woodruff, which is also known as the "Wagon Box Prophecy"
This is President Clark narrating the video:

"The spirit of the Lord rests mightily on me and I feel to bless you in the name of Jesus Christ. I promise you that the climate will be moderated for your good. I can see these great sagebrush prairies as far as the eye can reach turned into fertile fields. I bless the land that it shall yield forth in its strength. Flowers and trees and fine homes shall grace the valley from one end to another. Schools and colleges of higher learning shall be built to serve you, that you may learn the mysteries of God's great universe. I see churches and meetinghouses dotting the landscape, where the God of Israel may be worshiped in truth and in spirit." ~Wilford Woodruff, June 12, 1884

I know that going out to school in Idaho, in the middle of almost nowhere, is a very strange thing for any young adult to consider, but I am glad I am here.
I love Brigham Young University – Idaho!
♥♥♥♥♥




Update 2/10/2012: Here's another post covering a bit about the BYU-Idaho Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment