Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zodiac

Who would've guessed?
I had no idea I has quite an attachment to my Zodiac sign until it no longer was.
Apparently, I am no longer a Gemini. That, in fact, I never was a Gemini. That in truth I am a Taurus
I've been lied to.
I can't believe it.
:P


Honestly, though, I have never believed in the signs and such, but it's aways fun to look at.
But now rather than being a Twin,
I'm a Bull.
What's up with that?
Now, yes the Bull identifies with Zeus and all...
but personally I never liked Zeus.
Now rather than having the element of air,
I have earth.
Rather than having the quality of being mutable,
I'm fixed.
What does that even mean?
I have no idea.
I mean, Gemini and Taurus seem to be entirely opposite to me.
How do those people who honestly believe in this deal with it?
One day you are all wishy-washy
the next you are determined.
Or maybe you would look at it and say:
Oh I knew I was always firm in everything and constant,
all of these times of changing my mind were actually me being true to myself
and firm in what I believe.

Ya. I just don't understand.

But here is the new signs and dates if you are interested (plus a whole new Zodiac Sign):

Capricorn: Jan. 20–Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16–March 11

Pisces: March 11–April 18

Aries: April 18–May 13

Taurus: May 13–June 21

Gemini: June 21–July 20

Cancer: July 20–Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10–Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept 16–Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30–Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23–Nov. 29 (only a few days!)

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29–Dec. 17 (New!)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17–Jan. 20


Here are some articles:

1 comment: