Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two More Classes

Today I had two more of my classes:
"Family Foundations"
&
"Essentials of Human Nutrition"
Love them!
I think I am going to be hard pressed to find a class I do not like.
Last year I had a classes entitled "The Family" but that was more based upon worldly and church philosophies on the Family. This other class will be much more religion based. In fact, it is a requirement for all BYU-Idaho students to take and is a Religion course. It is going to be exciting! I can already tell. :P
Human Nutrition is also going to be fun! I'm hoping it'll get me to become more aware of what I eat. What I love best is that my teacher has a philosophy that there is no "bad" food, just unhealthy foods and bad diets. We should eat healthy, but not restrict ourselves entirely to a 100% healthy diet. Because sometimes you need your dessert for peace of mind. But rather than ice cream in a huge cereal bowl, put it in a small dessert dish. That's always been my philosophy. You just have to decide for yourself how much and how often.
Yup!
It's going to be an enlightening semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment