Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home

Today has been a pretty busy day.
Love it.
It was cold and snowing this morning when I headed off to the bookstore to get my textbooks, but I learned that the pervious day it was colder. Plus, today it wasn't windy at all!! Yay! Total surprise! A total Lovely surprise! The wind is what makes it difficult.
So I still have more amazing friends. :D
Friends who drive me to the storage unit and help me load up and then unload it at home. I adore friends. I'm sure I've mentioned it before. I'm probably going to mention it again. 
But
 I love friends
&
Roommates!
Yes, this semester is going to be great! We have tons of dishes and cool appliances to make life easier. Which I am all for.
I'm finally settled into my home. My things are unpacked. My bed is made; stuff animals organized on top. Pictures of the Savior, the Oakland Temple, values, bows, a couple of little hearts from Build-a-Bear, and a sticker from In-N-Out on my walls. My drawers are in order. My space is clean. My dishes are away. My knives and utensils are as well. My DVDs are by the TV. My games are easily accessible.
Yup, I'm home.
Now all I have to do is shop for food.
That's for tomorrow.
Along with my first day of classes.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment