Friday, November 6, 2009

Forgetfulness

Today has been a wonderful day.
I woke up with an actual activities planned for the day.
I was to take a friend to her water polo section game. It was fun! Afterwards, we went to In-N-Out and ate. It's great to be able to talk to friends and catch up with each others lives and be listened to.
However, I had forgotten my journal. I had just started one. A handwritten one. I have been using an online one, but it is hard to get in print without the sufficient extra funds. So I restarted a handwriting one again. I took it with me to the water polo game, because I didn't know what else I was going to do, as I actually didn't have a book. For once. :D Well, as it turns out. I have forgotten my journal at the bleachers. I know. Sadness. I now have to buy a new journal. More money to spend. I don't normally have that kind of cash. Anyways, so I just find it rather interesting that I have left a journal at a high school and I'm not really concerned that somebody might read it. In fact, I think it would be good if someone read it. It's all on thoughts of life and also about the gospel. Nothing else. :P Which is rather silly. But I think that if someone takes the time to read it, then they may have thoughts they may not have had before.
So. What if I wrote a journal of thoughts and notes on those kind of things. And then leave it on a bench somewhere. Or a copy of it. But wouldn't that be interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment