Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Growing Up

My plan.
For life.
I'm currently figuring out the things of life. Like things for college. and just regular life. Learning about bills, and bank accounts, and checks, and credit cards. It's all very confusing. I don't enjoy that much. But it is all very interesting.
So I'm going to college this January. As I had a Winter-Spring track. Up at BYU-I. It's all very exciting. But I'm discovering all I don't know before I have even arrived at a college class.
Definition of Growing Up: Realizing how much one does not know of the world about oneself.
As children, the world is small, limited, and partial imaginary. For the wise, the world is limitless and things are possible as long as you have the imagination to conceive it. But you have to have the determination to achieve making imagination reality.
That's what I'm discovering.
And it's an exciting way to reach out into my world.
Surprises around every turn.
My plan.
Is to be wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment