Saturday, November 28, 2009

Further Freedom

Earning my Driver's License was a great surprise to me at how much more freedom I felt out of life. My world kinda expanded. I mean, it was the exact same as before. But now I could finally go out whenever I wanted to. Although, I still don't have my own car (not that I want one at this point in my life. Too many problems are introduced by a car). But still, I can drive when a car is available.

So today, I went shopping with my sister. For what? Well, Christmas presents of course. :D and for my own college life. Needed things for that too. It was fun. Shopping with my sister and all. I loved it. Love, Love, Love shopping. I really really do. :D Although, it's better if I have money to spend and many money left over to be spent and saved another time.

Well, one thing I bought today was a cell phone. My very first cell phone ever. lol. I know. sadly pathetic. But having phone is still pretty wonderful. and guess what else? I've discovered that I rather enjoy having my world slowly widen and blossom before me. It's wonderful and lovely all wrapped together with excitement.

:D

Gotta Love the way we Learn new Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment