Monday, November 7, 2011

239 Days from Today

The Book of Mormon contains 239 chapters.
If I begin to reread The Book of Mormon once again and I read one chapter a day for the next 239 days, I'll finish Thursday, July 3, 2012.
So I have a goal. A chapter a day.
But I also want to make sure that I incorporate it into my personal life. I don't want to read a chapter in a hurry and then totally not remember what is was I read a moment ago, or even a day ago. I want to be able to take out as much as I possibly can in relation to my own life. Thus, I have a plan as to how to be kept accountable.
Each day I'm going to require myself to type up a blog post. A blog post about that chapter. A post of the chapter in relation to my own life.
I'm actually terribly excited for this.

(Though, life will probably get a little crazy. So completing it by July may be a little intense. At the latest, I'll have it done in a year from today.)


Recently, MormonMessages came out with a YouTube video about The Book of Mormon. I think it would be a good introduction to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment