Saturday, November 26, 2011

Officially the Christmas Seaon

'Tis the Christmas Season!!


I L♥VE this time of year. I really really do. It's one of my favorites. Everyone is in such a good mood (if they aren't stressing about presents or something). I see my neighbors putting up their Christmas lights and decorations. As well as their trees. All the stores are playing Christmas songs. A lot of community service occurs, either planned or spontaneously. Neighbors helping neighbors, strangers helping strangers. I just love every moment. Families gather together. We keep each other in mind as we try to think of gifts to give them. You begin reading all the Christmas stories. You start watching all those Christmas movies. You begin listening Christmas music as you work around the house and drive to different places. I just love Christmas. Everyone is just so happy. It's such a fantastic way to end every year. Christmas. It's just wonderful.

I hope you each have a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment