Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finally, Together

BJ, his roommates and I bowling
It was time for me to return to Idaho for school. I had a friend coming out to California for a visit, so we drove back to Utah together on December 31st. On New Year's Day, BJ came and picked me up and I had Sunday dinner with him and his siblings. This was the second time I spent with them. The last time I saw them was back in July went I first met them. But that was at the beginning of this long period of time apart and this was after that break was over. And we still really liked each other. So it put a new spin on things. But they're such a great family and so welcoming. It was fabulous.


I then met some of his extended family. They are all amazing. Many have great stories of BJ that I love to hear. I fell in love with him more as I met his family. BJ's a really amazing man by himself, but with his parents, siblings, and relatives being so delightful, I just loved him more.

Shooting: Hero Pose
We returned to Rexburg, ID. I met his really great roommates, some of whom had been his roommates since the time we first met. So they were friends with us both, but had the fun time of living with BJ during the Summer and Fall while I was gone. It was just so relaxing to be back again and not have to worry about the distance. He lives directly across the parking lot from me. We also ended up in the same ward again. It was very well situated for us both. I was so delightfully happy.

It took a little bit (maybe 2 days) to figure out how to be a couple in person. Previous to this time apart we were friends hanging out all the time. Now we were a dating couple who had only really talked to each other. But I soon realized that he's still my best friend after all that time, he just so happens to be the guy I'm dating too. Which made it extremely convenient. I love it when life is convenient.

Trevor, BJ and I cheering on my roommate at her game
Impromptu snowball fight between Jesse and BJ
BJ and I at a ward activity rockin' the plaid
Makin' homemade pizza
BJ and I at another ward activity
BJ and I at a bonfire in the sanddunes
"Let's go fly a kite"
We had a great and wonderful time during the Winter 2012 semester. We spent time together. We enjoyed life. We enjoyed each other's company. After having 5 months apart, we could actually see each other every day. It was great. By the end of the semester, things were pretty serious for BJ and I. We loved each other more and more. We enjoyed each other's company. It was a perfect time.

During the week break between Winter and Spring semesters, I decided to stay in Utah as I always do. This time I stayed at a relative's sort've close to where BJ's family, because obviously he was going to go home as well.

Then the marvelous week began.

Previously: "Together, for a time"
Next: "Boy and Girl enjoyed the beauty of spring break"

No comments:

Post a Comment