Monday, June 11, 2012

Ether 4


"But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record. For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.

"And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world" (11-12).

What is one factor in knowing the Book of Mormon is true? It persuades men to do good.

Anything that persuades men to do good is of God. For good comes only by God.

When you have a good thought. When you have a moment thinking about something that you should do, and it is good. Do it.


Anything good comes from God. The more you are obedient to Him and the more quickly obedient. The more you will be blessed.

Think good thoughts. Act immediately on all good thoughts.

You'll be blessed.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment