Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moroni 1

The entirety of Moroni 1 could be posted upon this post. It's simply four verses long. But it's where he says: "And I, Moroni, will not deny the Christ; wherefore, I wander whithersoever I can for the safety of mine own life" (3).

If I were in Moroni's position could I also stand up for my beliefs? Not just my beliefs, but my testimony, the things I know to be truth? I think I could. God grants man a lot of strength when we are doing what we are supposed to do. I wouldn't, and don't, fear death. Why? Because it's only a phase. I've lived my life the best I could, and when I make mistakes I work hard to correct them, to repent. Obviously, death is a grievous thing and you do your best to avoid it. But don't ever deny Christ, else you truly will be lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment