Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mormon 5

"Know ye not that ye are in the hands of God?" (23).

It's important to recognize God's presence in your life. Just looking at the world around us and you'll see evidence of him. There's a song that is my brother's favorite. It's called:
My Heavenly Father Loves MeClara W. McMaster 
Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heav'nly Father created for me. 
He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him rev'rently
For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heav'nly Father loves me.
Looking at all the things he has given us, how can we not recognize God's presence? He's given us so much and wants to give us even more. He shelters us. He blesses us. We are in his hands. Trust him. Recognize him.

No comments:

Post a Comment