Monday, December 12, 2011

2 Nephi 14

Chapter 14 is another Isaiah chapter. I honestly don't know what to say about this chapter. I like how verse 4 reminds me to make sure I cleanse my life. I like how verses 5 and 6 caused me to think about turning to the Lord for safety, comfort and peace.

I guess this makes me think of ways I can cleanse my life. Like the lesson I taught yesterday, I should try to live every day as if it were a Celestial day. Making sure I say prayers morning and night, studying the scriptures, these are small steps I could take to live a cleansed life.

It's also important for me to turn to the Lord. Because of his Atonement, I can repent. I can find comfort and peace through him. I can be happy.

So this was a simple and small post, but it still teaches you something. I love the scriptures. They always teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment