Thursday, December 1, 2011

Avent Calendar for Christmas

Life. It's one of those things you've gotta love. I mean, do you realize that we have 25 days until Christmas? I want a Christmas Advent Calendar. One with a little chocolate for every day. I'd make sure I was the first one up everyday so I could get it. I actually know a few people who do that. I think I'll just have to make one for myself. Maybe it won't have amazingly delicious chocolates in it.. but I'm sure I can have an M&M a day. Or maybe an Oreo. I'll figure out something yummy to eat. The holidays. It's a perfect excuse for taking delight in delectables. Then New Year's will arrive. The perfect excuse for making a goal to exercise. Life. Gotta love it.

I've got to create my own advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment