Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year Resolutions

In case you happen to be totally oblivious, New Year's is right around the corner. We all know that a new year marks new beginnings or a fresh start. It happens to be the time of year where we make resolutions that will better ourselves.

So what are a few of my New Year Resolutions?
  • Follow a budget
  • Be a better listener
  • Learn to say hello in 5 languages
  • Strike up a conversation with a stranger
  • Be available for others when they need me
  • Add to my favorite recipes
  • Make a short video
  • Do some sort of exercise once a week outside of my normal routine
  • Manage my time better
  • Write a story
  • Become an expert on something
  • Donate my time
  • Discover adventures
  • Read a classic
  • Learn about my ancestors
  • Write old-fashioned letters
  • Take a photograph of life
New Year's resolutions can be whatever you want them to be. They can be serious, amusing or silly. But they're great. This time of year is when it's best to take full advantage of making goals for yourself. Here is a website that I just found that could help you in creating your own mixture of resolutions.

Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment