Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2 Nephi 30

This next semester I'm taking a science class called "Origins of the Universe, Earth and Life." It's almost an oxymoron, because we won't know how exactly it was all put together until the Second Coming. So we are only studying what science has been able to put together. Anyways, verses 15-18 reminds me of this:


15 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. 
16 Wherefore, the things of all nations shall be made known; yea, all things shall be made known unto the children of men. 
17 There is nothing which is secret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed. 
18 Wherefore, all things which have been revealed unto the children of men shall at that day be revealed; and Satan shall have power over the hearts of the children of men no more, for a long time. And now, my beloved brethren, I make an end of my sayings.
Good verses, right? I love it. Someday everything will be in the open. All knowledge. Everything. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment