Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 Nephi 31

To be saved, we must endure to the end in following the example of the Son of the living God (16). Verse 20 gives more detail:
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
Stay firm in your foundation in Christ. Have a strong testimony of him. Follow him in Faith and hope. Have the love of God for all men; have charity. We we just push forward trying to follow him and in doing what is right. If we push forward, if we work to progress, if we absorb the word of Christ, and we endure to the end, then we shall have eternal life. I want that. So I'll just do my best everyday. Do my best, and correct mistakes that will be made because I'm mortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment